27.9.15

Juice Beauty Challenge: 1-4 Week

Hi everyone, so my last post was about the haul I recently did with Juice Beauty. By now I'm sure many of you are aware of how in love I am with their products. I've always read the different reviews and how they're like magic and make acne disappear. Earlier this summer I only used two of their items and I saw a small but noticeable difference in my skin. When I did my haul I decided that I'd take pictures once a week to show everyone the differences!

Sometimes you don't always see the differences right away because we're always looking at ourselves. But by taking pictures I feel you can see the differences after time. There might not be a lot of change every week but it's just fun to look at sometimes!
Basically every four weeks I'll be making a post like this one and show you how my skin has changed! So let's begin!
Before I started (8-19-15):

First week of using Juice Beauty:

Second Week:

Third Week:

Fourth Week:

So right now what I've noticed is a broke out just a little, which is completely normal when you use new skincare products. By the fourth week it's much calmer and my skin is less bumpy from acne. I feel like my skin is much more hydrated and I haven't broken out very badly yet!
Well that's all for now I'll see you guys in a few weeks!
-Jona
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment