31.8.15

REVIEW: Sephora's Daily Brush Cleaner

Hey guys, today I'll be reviewing Sephora's Daily Brush cleaner! Before I begin this review is not sponsored and all opinions are 100% mine. I don't put makeup on too often but I had once heard you should clean your brushes once a month. So while I  browsing the shelves at Sephora one day, I happened to see this and give it a try!

Picture time!

It says it's a quick-drying water and alcohol-free brush cleaner, which I think is great! It is fast drying so you don't have to wait for hours for your brushes to dry, which I like. It's also made with sandalwood, barley and bark extracts to cleanse; this is great for people who have sensitive skin!
The fact that this has sensitive skin in mind is awesome because when I bought this I didn't even think about how my skin might react. After using it I've had no breakouts or itchiness, which is rare because a lot of products annoy my skin!

Instructions:
  1. Spray cleanser onto a dry towel or cloth (not directly onto brush head)
  2. Gently rub brush head over cloth until surface oil and dirt are removed
  3. Reshape the bristles of the brush and lay it flat to dry
  4. Pro tip: For natural brushes, use a circular motion *Note that synthetic brushes may have more oil build up and multiple applications may be needed for a thorough clean
I used these two brushes from ELF to test the product on. I use these to help apply my lipstick and I made sure that they were used often for two weeks.
These were synthetic brushes so it did take a few tries like the bottle said but in the end they were clean! It didn't take long at all and I'm happy with the result!
PROS:
Has natural extracts
Wasn't too expensive
You don't need a lot of product
Cleans brushes
CONS:
None that I can think of
Would I buy this again?
Yes!
Rate:
/
-Jona


Question of the day: How do you clean your makeup brushes?


Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment