25.8.15

My Cape Cod Vacation: Summer 2015

Hello everyone, I'm sure you have noticed my lack of updates again but I was away on vacation again with some friends the past week. I left on the 12th and came back the 16th; it was a short trip compared to my Newport vacation but I had lots of fun! My best guy friend's family has a summer house in the Cape so him, his brother, the brother's friend, our friend Jess, the grandmother, and I stayed there!
The house was right next to a private beach so it was a lot of fun going to the beach at night and walking around. Surprisingly we didn't go in the water at all, but none of us really felt like it whenever we would go. In the mornings we would have breakfast and play different types of games to entertain ourselves. Then at night we would go out and watch the sunset!
While we were there we were able to see the different comets and stargaze! It's so beautiful seeing all the stars in the sky! I remember learning in my Astronomy class that if you go to a place that doesn't have a lot of light pollution the stars are a great site, which is absolutely true!
I didn't take a lot of pictures while I was there but I took a few of the sunset each night!





I'm not really sure what the last picture was but my friend took it of me, haha!
Anyways I hope everyone's vacation is going well and don't forget to get ready for school soon!
-Jona

Question of the day: How often do you go to the beach?



Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment