29.11.15

REVIEW: Juice Beauty Blemish Clearing Mask & Green Apple Peel


Hi everyone, I know I haven't updated in two weeks but school has been so busy and on top of that the holiday season has started. I'll try to update as much as I can through this season but finals are coming up in a few weeks and all my focus will be on that. Also just a fun little hint I'll be starting up a store on storenvy soon so I'll let you know what happens in the future!

Now that I'm done with my updates I can finally get to the review! Today I'll be reviewing TWO items and it's the Juice Beauty Blemish clearing mask and peel. The reason I'm reviewing the two together is because it's actually reccomended that you use both!
How this works is after you finish cleansing your skin you apply the peel and leave it on for 10 minutes. The peel acts almost like an exfoliator to even out skin tone and the texture of skin. This peel is one of Juice Beauty's award winning peels on their website and it's actually amazing!
After the 10 minutes is over with the peel and you wipe it off with a warm washcloth you then go onto the mask. A fun tip: a little goes a long way and that includes both masks! This mask is a clay treatment, which I love because clay masks always are great for acne prone skin.  The clay mask helps refine skin tone and texture to help you have a clear complexion. You will also leave this on for 10 minutes and then wash off with a warm washcloth.
Overall I really like both masks and I definitely feel a difference after I use them!



The peel is much smaller than you would think but because you only use this twice a week it goes a long way. I've had this since the end of August and I still have plenty left! My only complaints are that there isn't a brush/spatula to go a long with this and I hate putting my hands in there because I find that unsanitary. Another complaint is that it's $40 and although it's worked wonders on my skin I don't like pressing "submit order", haha!
Ingredients: Organic juices of pyrus malus (organic apple juice)*, citrus medica limonum (organic lemon juice)*, aloe barbadensis (organic aloe juice)*, glycolic acid, vegetable glycerin, hydroxypropyl starch phosphate, sodium hydroxide, capryl hydroxamic acid, sclerotium gum, lysolecithin, pullulan, caprylyl glycol, vitis vinifera (grape seed extract), ascorbic acid (Vitamin C), tetrasodium glutamate diacetate, magnesium aspartate, zinc gluconate, copper gluconate
*certified organic by a USDA approved agency
* = Certified organic ingredient

Pros:
A little goes a long way
It's organic, cruelty-free, etc
Award winning
You can feel it working
Cons:
It doesn't come with a brush/spatula
It's expensive
Rate:
♥/
Would I buy this again?
Yes!





At first I found it difficult to get it to come out of the bottle but I realized you might have to push a little more and from the top. The clay mask is white and is very easy to apply to the skin. I only apply the mask to trouble spots. This mask is much more affordable than the peel -- this being $24. I don't have any real complaints about this mask.
Ingredients:

Organic juices of pyrus malus (organic apple juice)*, citrus medica limonum (organic lemon juice)*, aloe barbadensis (organic aloe leaf juice)*, vegetable glycerin, bentonite (clay), zinc oxide, glyceryl stearate, tocopherol (Vitamin E), bambusa arundinaceae (bamboo powder), salix alba (willow bark extract), algin, saccharum officinarum (organic sugar cane)*, panthenol (Vitamin B5), zinc gluconate, potassium sorbate, sodium benzoate, ethyhexylglycerin, lavandula angustifolia (lavender) and commiphora myrrha (myrrh) pure essential oils

* = Certified organic ingredient
Pros:
A little goes a long way
It's organic, cruelty free, etc
Affordable
Cons:
It might be a little hard to get out sometimes
Rate:
♥/
Would I buy this again?
Yes!

-Jona

BUY THE PRODUCT I REVIEWED HERE: 1 AND 2

Question of the day: What are your favorite masks to use?



3 comments on "REVIEW: Juice Beauty Blemish Clearing Mask & Green Apple Peel "
  1. Onr the best facts is that works pretty good and is cruelty free
    xx

    www.sakuranko.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I completely agree with you! I love brands that support cruelty free products :)

      Delete
  2. juice beauty review is best review in this world: juice beauty review

    ReplyDelete