4.11.15

REVIEW: Juice Beauty Blemish Clearing Cleanser

Hi guys, today I will be reviewing Juice Beauty's Blemish Clearing Cleanser. Now most of you know that I am currently on this Juice Beauty challenge and I have been using their products for about 11 weeks now (week 12 update will be posted next Wednesday). If you've visited the site or read my introduction to Juice Beauty (click here for that post) you'll know that there's a skin test you can take.

The skin test determines what products you should use from the results; it will recommend what is best suited for you. The skin test recommended that I should use this cleanser every morning, so I've been doing that the past 11 weeks. So far I'm happy with this cleanser and I have no complaints.
Using this in the morning is great because it's really refreshing and it smells delicious. I can't really put a name to the smell at this current time...but trust me it's great. And for those sensitive noses out there, don't worry it's not too strong!
Here comes the fun part, pictures! (Although there's only two...but it can still be fun!)

Ingredients:
Organic juices of citrus medica limonum (organic lemon juice)*, prunus avium (organic sweet cherry juice)*, vitis vinifera (organic white grape juice)*, aloe barbadensis (organic aloe juice)*, decyl glucoside, vegetable glycerin, sodium hydroxide, gluconolactone, sclerotium gum, xanthan gum, lysolecithin, pullulan, sodium benzoate, sodium levulinate, organic botanical extracts of salvia officinalis (organic sage leaf extract)*, taraxacum officinale(dandelion leaf extract), melissa officinalis (lemon balm leaf extract), algae extract, tocopherol (Vitamin E), retinyl palmitate (Vitamin A), citrus aurantifolia (lime oil), tetrasodium glutamate diacetate, sodium anisate, citric acid, litsea cubeba (may chang), citrus aurantium amara (organic bitter orange)* and cananga odorata (organic ylang ylang)*pure essential oils

*= certified organic

So this cleanser is suppose to deeply cleanse and remove impurities but also helps hydrate your skin. It says you can you this in the morning and in the evening but I choose not to because of the skin test. 
To use this I normally damp my skin with lukewarm water and then use about a pump of the cleanser. I apply the cleaner to my face and then I have a cleansing tool (that I will be reviewing shortly) that I use to cleanse. I use the tool for about a minute or two and then I rinse it off.
Overall I really like this cleanser and I always love using organic products because I know there aren't any chemicals that will irritate my skin! It's priced for around $22 on the website and in retail stores, which I find quite reasonable for an organic cleanser.
Pros:
It's organic certified
It deep cleans while hydrates
They're always updating their products to get the best results
Reasonably priced
Cons:
None
Rate:
♥/
Would I buy this again?
100% yes
-Jona


Question of the day: What type of cleanser are you using right now?
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment