8.11.15

REVIEW: Juice Beauty Blemish Be Gone

Happy Sunday! I only woke up a little while ago and I'm still extremely tired, so I'm sorry if I don't catch any of my grammar or spelling mistakes. This weekend has been a little busy for me; my two best friends came back this weekend to celebrate their grandmother's 90th birthday! She still looks great and her birthday party was a success! I ended up going to see the new James Bond movie last night and it was really good, a little disappointed by the ending but that's okay! Anyways today I'll be reviewing Juice Beauty's Blemish Be gone!
I bought this on their website, juicebeauty.com, for $15 and it comes in stick form and it's .27oz. This is great for traveling and you can use this whenever it's necessary. This is also organic like the rest of the products they sell.
Ingredients:
Organic juices of vitis vinifera (organic white grape juice)*, pyrus malus (organic apple juice)*, aloe barbadensis (organic aloe juice)*, citrus medica limonum (organic lemon juice)*, pyrus malus (apple juice),vegetable glycerin, saccharum officinarum (sugar cane extract), citrus medica limonum (lemon extract), citrus aurantium dulcis (sweet neroli extract), sclerotium gum, lysolecithin, pullulan, capryl hydroxamic acid, sodium hydroxide, caprylyl glycol, sorbitan oleate, organic botanical extracts of salvia officinalis (organic sage leaf extract)*, salix alba & salix nigra (willow bark extract), camellia sinensis (black tea leaf extract), camellia oleifera(green tea extract), salvia officinalis (sage leaf extract), algae extract, taraxacum officinale (dandelion leaf extract), melissa officinalis (lemon balm leaf extract), citrus medica limonum (lemon fruit extract), tocopherol (Vitamin E), magnesium ascorbyl phosphate (Vitamin C), panthenol (Vitamin B5), retinyl palmitate (Vitamin A), ubiquinone(CoQ10), allantoin, tetrasodium glutamate diacetate, sodium benzoate, decyl glucoside, lavandula angustifolia(organic lavender)* and commiphora myrrha (organic myrrh)* pure essential oils

*= certified organic
(Back off box)
As you can see the Blemish Be Gone is a roll on application, this makes it easy to apply if you're out and you don't need to use your hands. I've had this for almost two months and I normally apply it twice a day, once in the morning and once at night. I only put this on pimples that are more noticeable or that are about to come up to the surface.
Some reviews on their website have said that when they use this their pimples by the next day their pimples are almost gone. For me personally that hasn't been the case. It has helped my acne but it's not a next day thing for me. It does take a less than a week for them to go down but it's definitely not an immediate reaction. Overall I do like this product and it has worked better than most roll on applications for acne.
PROS:
Certified organic
Easy to travel with
Roll on application
Desgined for oily, combination, and blemish-prone skin types
CONS:
It's not an immediate reaction
RATE:
♥/
Would I buy this again?
Yes!
-Jona


Question of the day: What is your favorite Juice Beauty product?
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment