11.11.15

Juice Beauty Challenge: Week 9-12

Hi everyone, it's been another four weeks so that means more pictures of my acne! I've made some more tweaks to my skincare routine so I've broken out much more than I normally do. I'll show you the pictures now so I can explain what's going on in more detail later.

Week 9
Week 10
Week 11
Week 12
I'm still using the same Juice Beauty Products that is recommended on their website (you can also click on the information tab on this blog to see the products I use). The last few weeks my acne looks worse because I added in a skincare tool to use instead of my hands so I'm in the purging stage right now. It's going down now so my face should be clearer the next time you see me. 
I also forgot to use one of my masks for the last two weeks so I broke out more when I started using it again. I've been doing more research and decided to try baking soda as a spot treatment for some of my really bad pimples. I'm pretty convinced it's magic because they go down instantly! Unfortunately I can only use it twice a week :( I'm looking into other spot treatments I can use other than baking soda!
I'm planning on making a video of this eventually...I'm not really sure when exactly but I will get to it! I'll probably do it at the six month mark, which is near the end of January! I'll let you all know what my plans are when I figure them out!
On a side note I made an Instagram account for this blog so if you look at the side bar under "Social Follow" you'll see two Instagram widgets. Never fear I did not make a mistake I have two on purpose! The first one is for my personal Instagram, if you want to see what's going on in my personal life and creep on me that way, haha! The second one links to the Instagram account made for this blog, you can get all the new updates!
Before I leave just a fun reminder to follow me on Bloglovin if you use that and if you have a blog let me know in the comments (or email me) and I'll check it out!
Hope you all have an awesome day!
-Jona
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment