10.11.15

REVIEW: Dollar Shave Club

Hi guys, today I'll be reviewing the Dollar Shave Club's razors. I saw the ads on Facebook for the razors but I had little interest in it other than it was pretty cheap. I asked one of my best friends what he thought and he too was interested but wasn't sure if they were actually any good. I did some research and found reviews that said that they really liked them and thought they were good quality. For some reason I still wasn't sold even after reading those reviews but I immediately purchased them after I saw their commercial for it.

Isn't the video AMAZING?
On Dollar Shave Club has three different types of razors; they have The Humble Twin, The 4x, and The Executive. The Humble Twin is $1 plus $2 shipping and handling, The 4x is $6 with free shipping, and The Executive is $9 with free shipping.
I decided to go for the 4x because it was a member favorite and the pivoting head intrigued me the most. Shipping was somewhat fast -- it took about a week to get here, which wasn't bad but I'm use to getting things in 2-3 days (Amazon Prime has spoiled me).
It comes with four stainless steal blades, 4 cartridges, and a full 90-degree pivot head. When you check out it asks you if you want to add any of their other products in your cart but I declined.
(They sent a sample)
This razor looks so nice and professional and I only paid $6 -- needlessly to say I am quite impressed with this company. They say you can change the blade every week to always get a nice shave but I do it every two weeks. The blades are sharp and work way better than the other ones I've had in the best. With the pivot head it makes things much easier to shave (especially the armpit area).
The blades are extremely easy to attach and to take off and I'm just REALLY impressed. I'm sure I've said that a lot this post but I really am... Did I mention that I only paid $6?
On their website you can choose to get these every month or every other month depending on how often you shave. I'm really glad they sent a free sample to try because now that I know how great their razors are I can't wait to try everything else.
Their handbook and all other papers that come with this box have such great humor just like the commercial. I'm quite happy to say that I FINALLY found a good quality razor!
PROS:
You can choose what type of blade you want
There was a free sample
Shipping doesn't take long
They are extremely affordable
They are great quality
CONS:
None
RATE:
♥/
Would I buy again?
Yes!!!!!!!!!!
-Jona


Question of the day: What brand do you buy for razors?
2 comments on "REVIEW: Dollar Shave Club"
  1. Huh, these look cool and better than the typical cheap razors hehe :)
    __________________________________________________
    Hope you follow my blog ‘Heylinni’ at:
    http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/4923497
    Let me know if you do and want me to follow back!
    Us bloggers should support each other ^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw you're so pretty and I love your blog! I followed you :)
      We should totally do a collab or something sometime!

      Delete