6.11.15

REVIEW: Juice Beauty Blemish Clearing Serum

Hi everyone, I know the post is a little late (it's past midnight here) but no worries I didn't forget to post! I'm not even sure if I've told you all but I plan to write a post at least every other day. I'll tell you more about that in another post, but today I will be reviewing Juice Beauty's Blemish Clearing Serum. I bought this on their website near the end of June, it's lasted me quite a while and I'm very happy with this product.You can use this as a replacement of a toner if you wish but I still use a toner. This particular serum is anti-imperfections and if you check on their website they have some for anti-aging. Like I said before you can buy the serum on their website at juicebeauty.com or at Whole Foods Market and Ulta.

The Blemish Clearing Serum is clincally validated and organic (a huge plus in my book). It's suppose to reduce breakouts, unclog pores, and even skin tone while still hydrating your skin. I have noticed a difference in my skin when I started using this and so did my parents. My skin isn't completely even but I don't have many breakouts anymore and my acne is much more managable. 
Here are pictures of the packaging and bottle:

As you can see the serum comes with a dropper which I think is extremely useful. I find that I sometimes use too much product and that it becomes wasted, so using the dropper makes it easier to not be wasteful. I use one drop on my face and another on my neck. I have a small face so that amount is perfect for me but even if your face is a little bigger than mine two drops should be enough.
This has lasted me almost five months and I think it's a good investment and that the $29 I spent are completely worth it.

Active Ingredients: 
salicylic acid 0.75%
Inactive Ingredients: 
Organic juices of vitis vinifera (organic white grape juice)*, pyrus malus (organic apple juice)*, aloe barbadensis (organic aloe juice)*, citrus medica limonum (organic lemon juice)*, vegetable glycerin, sclerotium gum, algin, salix alba (willow bark extract), allantoin, decyl glucoside, panthenol (Vitamin B5), magnesium ascorbyl phosphate (Vitamin C), tocopherol (Vitamin E), salvia officinalis (sage leaf oil), ubiquinone (CoQ10), saccharum officinarum (sugar cane juice), organic botanical extracts of camellia sinensis (organic white tea leaf extract)*, camellia oleifera (organic green tea extract)*, lavandula angustifolia (organic lavender extract)*, chamomilla recutita(organic chamomile extract)*, melissa officinalis (lemon balm leaf extract), algae extract, sodium benzoate, potassium sorbate, citric acid, lavandula angustifolia (lavender)* and Boswellia serrata (frankincense)* pure essential oils
* = certified organic
PROS:
It's certified organic
It unclogs pores
Reduces breakouts
It still hydrates your skin but without the oily feeling
Reasonably priced
Lasts a long time
Cons:
None
Rate:
♥/
Would I buy this again?
Yes!!!!
Question of the day: What is your favorite serum?
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment