25.3.16

REVIEW: (MALIN+GOETZ) Grapefruit Face Cleanser

Hi cuties how are you all? So I'm here today to talk about this pretty cool cleanser. It's also a pretty expensive cleanser but I was fortunate enough to get a sample from my Birchbox! As you all know I love Birchbox because they give really good sized samples so it lets me review them and maybe it helps you decide if you want to buy this!

Front
Back
This tube is actually empty and I kept forgetting to take pictures so I can't show you what the actual cleanser looks like but it's clear if you were wondering. The cleanser smells fruity but it's not strong so I don't think people who are sensitive to smells need to worry.
The cleanser itself is a gel type but then foams as you rub it in which is pretty cool (in my opinion). You don't need to use a lot so the cleanser will last you a while -- this sample lasted me about two weeks.
Directions:
Apply a small amount of cleanser to wet face, gently lather; rinse clean. Follow with the MALIN+GOETZ face moisturizer
Ingredients:
Purified Water (Aqua Purificata), Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Glycerin, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Acrylates/Aminoacrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Peg-20 Itaconate Copolymer, Cocamidopropylamine Oxide, DI-PPG-2 Myreth-10 Adipate, Citric Acid, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Extract, Limonene, Disodium Edta, Potassium Sorbate, Betaine, Sodium Benzoate, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Lactate, Sodium PCA, Sorbitol, Proline, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone.
Overall I like this cleanser my only real problem with it is that it's a bit on the expensive side. The most I'm willing to pay for a cleanser is $25 and this definitely goes over my limit. This is priced at $32 on the official website.
Pros:
You don't need to use a lot
Smells nice
Works well with acne prone skin
Cons:
It's a bit too expensive
Would I buy this again?
Maybe if it was on sale
Rate:
/
-Jona

BUY THE PRODUCT I REVIEWED HERE --> (MALIN+GOETZ) or BIRCHBOX
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment