6.7.16

REVIEW: Batiste Dry Shampoo - Blush


Hi everyone ^^ Today I'll be reviewing Batiste Dry Shampoo in the scent Blush. I bought this at Ulta on sale (for how much I don't remember) but the regular price is $7.99. Because I dye my hair often I can't wash my hair as often as some so dry shampoo comes in handy when my roots start to get oily. A fun tip is that you shouldn't be washing your hair every day because it can actually strip the natural oils from your hair making it dry and brittle which then leads it to breaking or split-ends.
Front of bottle | This is the full size
Voted #1 favorite dry shampoo
Fragrance is Blush
Back of Bottle
It's vegan and not tested on animals!
Before (this is day 3 hair so it's a little oily)
After (It no longer feels or looks oily)
I absolutely love this dry shampoo and I think it's reasonably priced too! I've tried samples of different dry shampoos and they can cost up to $20 which is expensive if you use this often. I'm super happy that this is vegan and that they don't test on animals since I'm a huge supporter of vegan beauty products.
Overall it's easy to use you just need to make sure to shake the can before you spray onto your roots. You also want to make sure to not put it too close to your head while you spray. After you spray your roots just run your fingers through to make sure the product blends in well and then you can style your hair.
The smell overall is quite floral-y and is nice for the spring my mom has also told me it smells nice. I don't think it's too overpowering but that's just my own opinion. My one small complaint is that it comes out white so I need to make sure I really run my fingers through my hair so it doesn't show. I've had another dry shampoo where it comes out clear (it was much more expensive) but having it white isn't a deal breaker for me.
Another thing I'd like to add that it's been voted #1 by the consumers which is really awesome. This stuff really works!!!
Directions:
Shake can vigorously, Spray evenly over hair, massage into scalp with fingertips, let sit a few moments and brush out preferably using a natural bristle brush.
Precautions: Protect from sunlight, avoid spraying in eyes. Not for intimate hygiene use.
Ingredients:
Butane, Isobutane, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Starch, Propane, Alcohol Denat, Parfume, Limonene, Linanool, Geranol, Benzyl Benzoate, Distearyldimonium, Cetrimonium Chloride
Pros:
Affordable
Smells nice
Comes in a variety of fragrances
Voted #1 by consumers
Easy to use
Cons:
Comes out white when sprayed on hair
Would I buy this again?
Yes! (I already have)
Rate:
♥/

-Jona


5 comments on "REVIEW: Batiste Dry Shampoo - Blush"
  1. This is a great post related to shampoo. Thank for share it here. Please read my new shampoo reviews here

    ReplyDelete
  2. bastiste dry shampoo is the best! i love it! it's such a life saver ;)


    TheNotSoGirlyGirl // Instagram // Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've heard good things about this batiste product! Going on my wish ♥ list now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Would you like to know how hazardous a specific technique is? Do you need more than one choice for a surgery? Makeup ideas

    ReplyDelete
  5. Me and my companions have completely delighted in this blog.
    hair loss shampoo

    ReplyDelete