2.5.15

The 30-Day Minimalism Challenge - Day 2

Hey there! So today is day two of the minimalism challenge and I have to tell you it was sort of rough! Here's a picture of all the days just to remind you:

The actual first day and second day I switched because I knew I had to go online and do my homework. So I sort of failed going online anyways  >.< I knew it was going to be hard but I didn't realize it would be this hard. With internet access on just about anything nowadays it's really hard to not go on social media. When I first wake up I normally check my emails any if anything important comes up so I did that as usual just in case. Then when I went to go eat breakfast I took a picture of my food and posted it on instagram. After posting the picture I realized what I did and knew that the rest of the day was going to be a challenge. Luckily I went to work for about four hours so I didn't have time to check my phone or anything. Afterwards when I got home I watched some netflix and took a nap. When I woke up I gave up and went on the computer to watch youtube videos.
Today was really hard because I knew I shouldn't be online but I went on anyways. But the important thing is that now I know I need more self-control and I'll try to work on that and be more aware.
It was definitely and interesting time trying to tell myself I didn't need to check twitter or instagram!
A reminder that tomorrow's challenge is to declutter your digital life :)
-Jonalyn

Question of the day: How often do you go online?
Be First to Post Comment !
Post a Comment